Lovin' the kiddos...

The kids have been so great lately. I've had a good time with them. Sometimes it's just fun to watch them when they don't know I am. :) Anywho, here's the rundown:

Em. She's a babysitting machine. It's almost a fulltime job for her. It's nice, because she's built quite a reputation on being dependable and responsible. She also started a Bible study with a group of friends. I just can't say enough about her. She's a good girl. :)

Timothy. He is growing into such a neat young man. His teacher picked him as the ONLY boy with enough self control to go on a community service trip at a local orphanage next week. He did great at the soccer tournament last weekend. Worked really hard. AND, he is such a good student. It does my heart good.

Christopher. He can't go to sleep at night unless he has a hug from me. It's so cute. So the night before last, when I finished my class, I went to bed early. He woke up the next morning and told me he didn't sleep good the night before. So last night, HE went to bed early, and about 9 I realized I didn't hug him yet. So I went into his room, and he said, "I've been waiting...." ha! Very cute. Love those hugs.

Nathaniel. He got in trouble the other night for not cleaning his room. He was put in bed early. So the next morning he woke up and said, "Mom, I left a note for you beside my bed." I went and read it, and it said, "Dear mom, I love you very very much in the whole world, but you shouldn't put me to bed early because it makes me sad." He really knows how to lay on the guilt. He did clean his room the next night, though. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
I LOVE to read about the grandkids. It makes me laugh and starts my day with a smile.

Mom

Popular Posts