I see the light at the end of the tunnel!

I'm very close to finishing in one class. A little bit of intense work tomorrow, and I'll be through with that one. I've learned a lot. A good thing was that I went to Taipei last Friday for a professional development day. Most of the day was with "job alikes" which means math teachers meet with math teachers from each campus, science with science, etc. I happen to be the only special needs teacher on all three campuses, so I got to spend my time on my classes. That was such a relief. I was able to focus for about five hours straight and get quite a bit of reading and paper writing done. Whew!

I'm very FAR from finishing in the second class. I am a little bit ahead in there. I finished two papers that aren't due until Monday. My next papers aren't due until next Thursday, which gives me all of that time to focus on my final project in there. So I'm happy about that. Starting on Thursday I have a paper due every day until the following Monday. It wouldn't be so bad, but there's a lot of reading and responding to what was read that goes along with those papers....how I would apply what I am learning to situations in my class, stuff like that. So it does mean quite a bit of thought and problem solving. That's OK. Just one more week of it. :)

Timothy has his big soccer tournament this next Saturday, the 11th. He was already sizing up kids from other campuses at AGM this past January.Ha! He'll do good, I think. He is going to be a mid-fielder. I watched him play once already, and I have to say it is much easier watching a child playing on the field rather than playing goalie! A lot less stress, I tell you! ha! He'll do good, though.

OK. It's late, I'm tired, I'm catching a cold. I need some NiQuil and some rest! Don't be alarmed if my next post sounds incoherent!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is Mom speaking! Take care of yourself, you hear? You're the only daughter we have. :>) Love you and praying for you.
I am. Lots of rest. I just need to put this last project on the computer, and I'll be good to go. :)

Love you!
Anonymous said…
She's in good hands Mom. No worries. I am taking gooood care of her. I am so proud of her! She has really enjoyed taking the classes. Lots of work...yes, but well worth it. She is enjoying teaching again as well. Stacy has always been a great teacher (but you already knew that). The kids love her, the parents love her, and the administration loves her. She is loved. Ha. Teaching has always been very fulfilling role for her.

So...do not worry.

T
Anonymous said…
Okay, my worries are gone. You're there to take care of her. What a great SIL!!

Love you!
Aahh. Thanks Big Dad!

Schmoops

Popular Posts