ONE MORE WEEK!!!!!

OK. I can do this for one more week. The classes, I mean. My first class ends this weekend, which means I have a massive final to study for. That would be OK, but this week is just the week that our school happened to schedule two additional professional days to train the staff what to do in case of a pandemic. Great timing. But I'm sure if there's a pandemic, I will appreciate it.

Next week (right now Timothy knows I'm trying to write, so he's standing here bugging me....now he's hitting me.....now he wants me to erase it......) is my final for my critical thinking class, which means I need some alone time to critically think. Not sure when exactly that is going to happen, since my kids still feel the need to call me even when I'm in the bathroom. What would they do without me.

All I know is I'm going to celebrate when this class is over. Chili's maybe, or a movie or something, but it is going to be a NON thinking activity for sure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a day that will be....when it's all over, huh! Praying for ya!

Mama Boo
Anonymous said…
Mmmm....Chiiiiliiiis

Popular Posts