Em comes home today!!!

Em will be home this evening. I still don't know how things turned out. There are no computers at this school that the students were able to use, so we know NOTHING! However, I'm sure things went well. We're excited to see.

Mom, I looked at my blog from the kids computer, and I see what you are talking about. I have no idea what happened to it. I'll try to see what I can do.

Mom Hughes, I have a folder of pictures from the summer waiting to get developed. There are some good ones in there. I will develop the family picture also. Now you'll have one! It should be higher quality than the one you have now.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Weelll, give her a BIG hug for all of us and tell her we are VERY proud of her and the team. Love you lots and lots!
XOXOXOXO,
Mama Boo

Popular Posts