San just wants everyone to know:

He loves Kaylynn. :) Make sure you tell her!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I sent it to Steve's email so he will tell her. Kay never reads hers. :>)

Mom
Anonymous said…
hey what about kaysha does san love kaysha!?! huh huh!?! yeah well he better!!!lol well hi aunt stacy how have you been!!!! i'm soooo glad yall had fun while you were here!!! mom and the rest of the fam says hello!! and that they love you!!! kaylynn say she loves san to!!!!!!well i better go and mckenna is making me tell you hi for her too!!! hey you need to go slap your son (timo) right on the forehead for me thanx i love you!! sorry this is so long!!ttyl!
the ONE and the ONLY~*~kaysha ledbetter~*~
Kaysha,

I hit Timo but he says it doesn't count. You can't get other people to do it. :) San says, "Dear Kaysha, I really miss you, and I will see you in two years, and I hope you come to Taiwan because I can't wait because (dun, dun, DUUUUNNN) then I can torture you on the leg. Love you, Kaysha!!!!!!"

Aunt Stacy loves you guys, too!

Popular Posts