Living on the Edge

Yes, that's what I'm doing! I bought my turkey TODAY....I'm really lucky they had one. Not too big, just the right size, not too small. If I can just remember to take the neck out....

I think we finally have all of the gifts finished. Mom, Dad, Mom and Dad Hughes, yours is coming, but will have to wait a little longer. I have to do it through my computer, and I accidentally deleted the wrong file and now it won't start. SOOOO, I'll be spending a tad bit o' time on the little Apple. Then yours will be on it's way.

Laura, I wish I could have been their for the Happy Festivus day! How hilarious! I did recognize quite a few people in the picture. Thanks for thinking of me! Tell Susan J to lighten up already. :) No, no, don't tell her that. She'll get me back. I know. Can you do this for me? Do you remember the song that Lambchop used to sing..."This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friend..." PLEASE tell me you know that song! If you could just call up Susan, tell her you have something from Stacy, and then sing that song to her? Then tell her it's payback that has been a long time coming! ha! She'll tell you the story....

Well, It's Christmas Eve here, folks. Relatives, you'll probably be getting phone calls. We miss you and wish we could share the time with you.

Love to all!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like you have it all together there. I've got lots of baking to do today.
WE're having a Christmas Eve service, then one big service in the morning. Are you sending clothes here for us to mail to you? Let me know okay? Merry Christmas to all!! We love you and miss you!!

Mama Boo
Anonymous said…
Stacy, I wish you could have joined us for Festivus too . We sure had some good times at WHMS together ! I miss you, but I am so glad we have been able to stay in touch over the years ! As for the Lambchop song.....unfortunately I remember it . Sends chills up my spine just thinking about it. Sooner or later I will get ahold of Susan J for you. Will let you know her reaction!
Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the new year!

Popular Posts