Em's better!

Well, our Em is doing much better. They finally found an antibiotic that works. She said yesterday she could actually hear her ear draining. It was instant relief. She still has some ringing in her ears and has to have an ear test next week, but overall she's doing good.

Bid Dad surprised me for lunch yesterday for my birthday and brought me a nice big salad and some cake. It was very sweet. We all are going to celebrate by going to Chili's this Friday. A combination birthday celebration. We're looking forward to it.

T's heading off again next week. He'll be home in time for Christmas...we made sure of that. :) He's been so busy. He is such a hard worker. I think the only gear he knows is high gear or no gear! ha!

Deb, if you've read this blog, leave a comment or email me! I was so happy to see your name in my inbox!!! Write again soon!!!!! :)

On to Christmas....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mama Boo says,
I am soooo relieved that Em is better. That's a big PRAISE!!

Popular Posts