Last week of school before Christmas Break! YAY!

Timothy has learned to cook and even light the oven. So last night he asked if he could make cookies. I told him of course he could. So he made the batter, and then put the first batch in. Then he said, "Mom, what are they supposed to look like? The only ones I've seen are either soft and gooey or rock hard, so I don't even know when to take them out of the oven!" Little smart aleck. It's alright. I will just wait for my time to get him back. I'm plotting already.

Deb! Look in the archives. There are pictures of the boys in there. :) You just won't believe it. Oh, at Chilis here, there is a picture of a boy who looks exactly the way you remember Timothy. Every time I see the picture I think of him, and then you! :)

Have a good one!

Comments

Popular Posts