Last school day before New Year!

Today has started off fun, of course getting gifts is always fun. :) One boy couldn't wait to tell me he got me a candle. (Christopher told him I love candles.) He handed me the gift bag and said "It's a candle! It's a candle!" ha! Another student knew he couldn't go wrong with candy, and gave me those chewy peppermints with the Christmas tree in the middle....I had forgotten all about those. They are so good. Then, I went to my box and saw my evaluation. Turned out to be a good one, even though I was nervous (but I always am). It's great to be at a job where you are appreciated. It's true for everyone, but for these kids, having someone here to teach them this year was especially important, and it does my heart good knowing that I am able to do that for them. They're a great group of kids. Oh, and I can't forget my little autistic kindergartener who gave me a strip of tensil for my tree at home, along with a hand written note. So far it's been a great day, and it's only 7:30! Can't wait to see what the rest of the day brings!

PS. Em was stunning in her dress and wrap at the banquet last night. Had a true gentleman for a date... she's growing up!

Comments

Anonymous said…
And it was only 7:30?? Can't wait to hear about the rest of the day!! :>)

Popular Posts