"Ode to Stevarine"





(Excuse the quality of the pictures...I took them off of the TV)

Roses are red
Leaves are green
This is my poem
for Stevarine

He's my big brother
and as you can see
he loved to torment
his sweet sister Stacy

He'd shoot me with guns
and hit me with snow,
make me run in the yard
to squash snails 'tween my toes

I'm sure I did nothing
to deserve such torment
my innocence I will declare
to the very last second

But I still wish you well
on your 44th year
and pray all will be well
though you've slowed in your gear

Though we live far apart
and can't see each other more
Just know that I'm proud to be
your sister....FOR SURE!

Have a great birthday!
Love, hugs and big KISSES
from this side of the world! :)

Stacy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well, everyone loved your 'ode to Stevarine'!!! I took the poem to church today and showed people. They were very impressed! You are loved!!!
Anonymous said…
OK, first Im not old, I'm well aged. Second I have not slowed at all!! I'll have you know that I am as slow as I have ever been.
Then to post evidence of your refusal of the GREATEST movie part to ever be bestowed upon a cowperson (stink'n political correctness), is hard to fathom. Every actor covets the great death scene. I mean, this could have been an Oscar worthy performance. The agony, the staggering around, the swooning, the "I'm com'n ta see ya Elizabeth", the falling on the ground and twitching, "waaaater, I need waaaater", I mean the options were limitless. But did you you take advantage of this wonderful gift I bestowed upon you? NOOooooo Instead you tried to inflict upon my person grave bodily injury. I still am in therapy!!! OOOOHHH the shame of it all!! :-)

Love Ya, and give everyone a big hug from all of us, we are think'n of ya.
OK, CLEARLY you've been hanging around dad too long!

Hope you had a great birthday...

Stacy

Popular Posts