Happy 16th Birthday Emily!!!

I thought I would add some pictures from Em's scrapbook, for a walk down memory lane:




Em, you have always been such a good girl. Very little to worry about, always quiet, funny, observant, and did I say funny? You have been the perfect daughter. I've told you before, God knew what He was doing when He gave you to us. I had asked for four boys, but God made sure to get rid of that idea first thing, and I'm so glad He did! You give us a great perspective, you have such quiet and unassuming qualities, but they are qualities that are Godly. Peaceful, content, full of grace, courage....I could go on. Thanks for being such a wonderful daughter! Happy 16th birthday! You are loved beyond imagine!

Mom and Dad

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mama Boo says:

Those pic's are adorable! Such a doll! Thanks for the memories!
Anonymous said…
Just wondering how Em is doing? Much better, I hope!!!

Popular Posts