Thespian


See this adorable, rough and tumble little man? He has the lead part in the middle school play: "Ransom of Red Chief" If you know anything about the story, you know he's right for the part. It's about a little boy who is kidnapped by some bumbling kidnappers, and the boy ends up terrorizing them. It ends with the kidnappers offering Red Chief's parents money to take him back. Does that fit or what? Not that I would take any money for Christopher, but I can see the terrorizing part. ha!

More than 30 kids tried out for the part. He is so excited. We pointed out that he is on his way to becoming the thespian he's always wanted to be.....

Comments

Trey said…
Do you mean that you wouldn't pay to get Bubs back? We would fork out the money for ya Bubs!!!!!
Anonymous said…
Ilove you guys. When will the play take place and will you be video taping it? I want one if you do.

Aunt Kay
Anonymous said…
I laughed so hard when I read the plot!! The kidnappers pay for the parents to take him back??? Uncle Trey and Mama Boo and Papa Don would get in a bidding war for Bubs. :>)
Anonymous said…
You guys are fun. Can't you just see Bubs taking this one and running with it? He cracks us up anyway. We can't videotape, I don't think, because usually it breaks copyright laws. I know they'll have still pictures, though.

Love you guys!

Popular Posts