Surprise party

I was certainly not expecting a party AFTER my birthday...we're usually in the throws of Christmas decorating and such. But that's what T and the kids did yesterday. We all cleaned house as we normally do on Saturdays, and T ran out for some errands with Timothy. It was nothing out of the ordinary. But around 4 in the afternoon, I got a little suspicious when T told Em and me to go get a xi tou (a hair wash). It's a little luxury thing we do once every two weeks or so. But he was whispering things to the kids. So Em and I went. We came back about an hour later, and when I opened the door.... well, here's some pics:






They got me a camera to replace the one that broke TWO YEARS ago. I've missed having one. I guess this means you all can expect more pictures now. :) I've started playing with it a bit already.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How neat! I love all of the pictures of the kiddoes; but there's ONE person missing!!! The birthday honoree! And you can add one of Tim too! :>) We're waaaiiittting!

Mom
Anonymous said…
.....and waaait-ting. :>0
Anonymous said…
...and waaaaiit-ting. :>(
Trey said…
and still waiting!!! How come your husband is so sweet? He wasn't like that when he was younger!!!! Happy B-day!!!
Anonymous said…
Hey, we're stil waaaiiit-ing!!! BTW, we got a package addressed to you today and we're wondering what you want us to do with it. Let us know. Sure love you. Your brother turned 45 today. Mercy, you guys are getting old. :>) :>)

Love you!!!
Trey said…
What are Timothy and Bubs doing in the picture?
Anonymous said…
Keep waiting!!! :)

I guess he loves me. ;) I don't know what the boys are doing...being goofy when I told them I'd take their picture. ha!

I LOVE MY NEW CAMERA!!!

Popular Posts