New Year's Eve

We were sitting around talking yesterday about all that has gone on this year, and it's just hard to believe that another year has passed! We are truly blessed and had a wonderful year.

We have had a very relaxing break, which was just what the doctor ordered. It gave me time to work around the house and get things the way I want them. In looking back over the year, we moved into this new house and then went back to the states, came back from the states, went straight back to work, and then stayed busy until now. So it was nice to have the last two weeks to work a little bit on things at home.

We have two more days until we go back to school. We're kind of looking forward to getting back in our routine, although the kids are not looking forward to getting up in the morning again. ha! I don't know that I am, either. However, we have some really neat things we are working on in the special needs department, and we're looking forward to getting those things going. I'm excited about it.

Happy New Year everyone! I can't wait to see what God has in store for us this year. It's always an adventure!

Comments

Anonymous said…
okay, I'm ready for an update. :>)

Mom

Popular Posts