Well, we've lost one of the hermit crabs. I don't mean it's dead, although it may be. It's just gone. It actually climbed out of it's little home, and we can't find it. Nathaniel woke up in the middle of the night, and I could hear him looking through the hermit crabs. He came running in asking me to go find them all. He is realizing that we are down to four now. The crabs are switching shells like crazy, trying to find the right fit. I haven't figured out what they eat yet. I'll be doing a search on google after I write this. :)

Anywho, we're all back to the grind. It's good to be back in the routine, though. I love teaching. It's a challenge, every child is different, and finding the right mix to meet their needs is a lot of fun. I don't think I would enjoy teaching again longterm if there wasn't this much variety. I didn't realize how much I missed it, though, until I got back into it. It's also fun seeing the kiddos throughout the day. (mine!) Catching little glimpses when they don't know I'm looking... it's really nice seeing that they act the same around me as they do when I'm not there.

OK..Over and out.

Comments

Popular Posts