Just thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures. They're my favorite because they remind me of things, times, places. I have a bunch more that I'll post from time to time. Mary, if you visit, leave me a comment! Thanks for your help this summer! It was good talking with you!


I LOVE this picture! Monks take a vow of poverty, and they can't own anything. So seeing a monk using an ATM machine was pretty amusing. The guy on the left is trying to block me from taking the picture.

We miss you little Mei-mei! Nathaniel found her chew bone back behind something in his room. How sad is that? Audrey, WRITE ME!!! We miss the Folkenbergs!

This is a great picture of Timothy backpacking. They are actually crossing a really narrow path that has a straight drop off of about 500 feet on his right side, and the 2000 ft. drop off you can see in this picture. This Nosu guy didn't want him to cross it on his own and tried to carry him, but Timothy just sat down and said "NO!" He crossed by himself and they were very impressed.

This is Em on the front porch of our old house. Dad made that screen door for us to keep the flies out. There was a pig pen about 10 yards from our front door, so there were many flies. :) Screen doors are a pretty popular item in that town now. ha! Notice the smaller handle underneath the big one. That was for Nathaniel. :)

Comments

Popular Posts