A little something Em and I have going:

From Em: You leave a comment and I'll reply to it with these questions. you DONT answer these, I do! ^^:
1.) I'll respond with something random about you.
2.) I'll tell you what movie/song you remind me of
3.) I'll pick a flavor of jello you remind me of
4.) I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me
5.) I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6.) I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7.) I'll ask something I've always wondered about you.
8.) If I do this for you, you must post this on your journal. you MUST. It is written.

Mom
1.) Marshmallow cookies
2.) Levi song
3.) strawberry ^^
4.) eashi
5.) uhm....
6.) squirrel (dont ask, i have no clue why...)
7.) Whats your favorite shoe?

Comments

Anonymous said…
1. Em, likes to stay up late
2. ??
3. Em, strawberry (Jello Eggs)
4. ??
5. Em, you as a baby
6. Em, I would say Big Kitty cuz she used to be quite, now she is quite vocal
7. Em, How come you don't beat up your little brothers.

CRH
Anonymous said…
Okay, okay, I get it now.
1. Em is a great soccer player.
2. Sleepless in Seattle ~ up all hours of the night.
3. It must be strawberry. Ü
4. ?
5. A beautiful baby girl with big eyes looking directly at the video camera.
6. Vuji? Ü Ü
7. ?
OK Your turn:

1. gold, pointy elf shoes (remember those? You used to walk around the mall in those, humming "Jesus Loves Me"!)
2. Remember Me
3. Peach :)
4. The grass is green, and the sky is blue!
5. You changing the sheets on your bed in Tyler. I was standing in the doorway.
6. I have no idea!
7. How is it you can wear any color lipstick and still look good? :)
Anonymous said…
me said about you.
1. 'Let me 'didi didi do' and you turn my knob off.' You sang this when you were about two.
2. The Levi song that you reminded us of.
3. Banana (Pudding)
4. I'm thinking, I'm thinking !
5. Laying in the hospital nursery!
6. How about Vuji?? Ü
7. How did you get so smart and wise? Ü

Popular Posts