November happenings:

Well, we're in for a month full of fun. We have the Junior Carnival coming up, always lots of fun, and more importantly, we have the Taiwan vs. US baseball game just around the corner from our house. We're hoping to get on TV again, so we've prepared signs, and Big Dad will definitely be wearing his Spongebob shirt at some point. If we make it on TV, I'll be sure to post pictures. We may end up going to other games, too. The US vs. Japan looks like it will be a good one, and Cuba is the team to beat, so....

It's such a different experience going to ball games here. Much noisier and very rowdy, which translates to fun. If you go expecting a nice, relaxing evening.....forget it. Noisemakers are abundant, and the Popeye theme is the song that you go home chanting in your head. I know, different but fun.

Last but not least, we can't forget the opening of Costco, on November 8. That just may require a personal day. We'll see. I won't be going for awhile because I don't think I will be able to stand the crowds then, but going in the middle of the day may be an option. We'll see.

Thanksgiving will be fun. Some of Em's friends are staying with us, so our tiny abode will be pretty full. We may need to get some use out of the garage this time. The weather is cool enough. I just need to hide the laundry. :)

Here's to November!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Enjoy your month. It's getting cooler here and I love it. I have the 'fireplace' going. LOL!

Lots and lots!
Mom

Popular Posts