The Cutest Little Thing

I'm working with a little girl that I think one day just may run the world. She is the most adorable creature, and is smart as a whip.

Last week, I was working with her when she started telling me about how some of her friends' moms had hurt her mother's feelings. Beyond that, they told their kids they weren't allowed to play with her (because of the mother). Little J (I'll call her), who is in first grade, proceded to tell me she had called a conference and she was going to tell them what is really going on and why they should not be mad at her mother. I stopped her and said, "Little J, you can't do that. These kids really don't know what's going on. They're obeying their parents. Just go out and play like you always do, and soon they'll forget what their parents said and they'll play with you again."

She looked at me and said, "No, you don't understand. I am not calling a conference with the CHILDREN. I'm calling a conference with their PARENTS."

See what I mean?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Toooo cute! She sounds adorable!

Mom
Katy said…
That is soo adorable!!! :)

i love the look of your blog! :) it is beautiful!

Popular Posts