Introducing the New Look!

Susie, over at Bluebird Blogs, put together this beautiful template for me. Does she have talent or what? I love her work, and was drawn to her site through Carol Feistal's blog. All I can say is that you know Susie's work when you see it.

Susie, you've got a talent. I love that it loads quickly, it's homey and warm, which is just what I wanted, and it has a wonderful feel to it. AND, it's easy to use.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Catch some of her other work at bluebirdblogs.com. She's good!

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow . . . it looks awesome!!!
Anonymous said…
I love it,Stac! Beautiful, warm and inviting!

Mom
Leigh Anne said…
Amazing! Absolutely love it! I also love the way your name is signed after each post. Is that part of her template--does it automatically place your name there when you publish your post?
Looks amazing. I'm so jealous!
Anonymous said…
Sweet!

Susan
I know, isn't it great? Really, Leigh Anne, you should go to her site. She's got great ideas.
Leigh Anne said…
Well, I'm hooked! I visited her site and absolutely love her work. Starting now to save up my pennies... :-)
Craver Vii said…
Kudos to Susie. Nice job. Great picture at the table. Even the Mark Twain quote. :-)
Craver,
Don't you like that quote? I laughed when I read it because it's so true, at least with me!
Katy said…
It looks fantastic! :)

Popular Posts