It's that most, wonderful time.....of the year.



It's the mark of a new beginning. School started, and the hectic life has begun. Quick trips to the stationery store, setting up folders and lockers, getting schedules (or as the Brits say it, "times tables") right, testing, evaluating....it's great. There's an adrenaline rush to it all. We all come home exhausted, but in a good way.

We've got the master calendar set up at home, which we usually stop using about three months in, then kick ourselves around Christmas time for not using. Not this time, though. ha!

It's also beginning to feel a little like Fall. Not much, but I am catching glimpses of my favorite time of year. It's enough to keep me energized and refreshed and, oh, I don't know, excited about Fall.

I am a little stressed about lunches again (they don't provide hot lunch for middle schoolers), especially this week when they don't have the delivery schedule up yet. So yes, this is causing some "think ahead" time, which means me thinking outside my box. ha! That's where Big Dad jumps in, though. He's the think ahead guy.

So, sorry for the post delay. It's been busy, but I'll get back to posting regularly. School always provides opportunities for stories.

Comments

Unknown said…
theres always dried fish and sea weed
for lunch or some Good tuna sandwiches

Popular Posts