Back to School

Well, I'm back in the throws of online courses! It's a lot of fun, connecting with people from all over the states. It's also just fascinating to learn about new things, especially when I can apply what I am learning at work.

So, it is rather hectic right now. Between teaching, the four kiddos at home and all of their activities, normal house work and classes, there's a lot going on. But I wouldn't change it. It's a full life and I'm enjoying every minute of it. :)

I have chosen to take my courses at a time when they won't interfere with Fall. Can't interfere with Fall. :) I'll be free in time for all of the festivities.

To quote one of Mom Hughes' paintings: "Happy Fall, Ya'll!" ( I know, I'm early, but I'm just ready for it this year!)

Love you guys!

Comments

Popular Posts