Out of Office

Well, I will try to post while I'm here in Thailand, but I can't make promises.

I got to hold the cutest baby on the planet tonight. Really, so adorable. She was just a tiny little thing, she actually liked Tim, which anyone who knows his history with kids knows this is a miracle in itself, and she was at such a cute stage: interacting, mimicking, playful. The best part, though, was being able to hand her back to her mom when she got fussy. That was cool. :)

The kiddos are reconnecting with friends, having a grand time, just enjoying themselves and the atmosphere here. We have been able to hear an amazing singing group called Shane and Shane (we've collected a few of their CD's), and Em and I have our annual facials scheduled, which I'm really looking forward to.

OK. I'm off. I'll have more to post later.

Comments

Popular Posts