Ever feel stalked?

For those of you going "huh?" that wasn't meant for you. ;) I enjoy hearing from you all.

Really. Some people just need to get their own ideas, though. I guess imitation is a form of flattery.

Actually, I was stalked once. For about, what was it mom, a year or so? Remember in high school? Names shall remain nameless. I had to say hi to this person every time they passed me. They would ride past my house 10-20 times a day. Junior year was really bad when looking at things in those terms. Luckily I had a lot going on to keep my mind off of it. It was a strange situation, though.

I have a new post on my other blog: entertaining-angels.blogspot.com. I figured I needed another one just for writing. I like the title because I just picture angels sitting around with amusement watching our little soap operas down here.

OK. I'm off.......

Comments

Popular Posts