More favorite pictures

Here are some more favorite pictures. I also posted the link of the video I made for the boys. Hopefully it will play now when you click on the link. I love the song, anyway. Such a happy little jingle. :) *edit* OK, I get it.... if you want to see the movie, click on the More favorite pictures title of this blog. I'll figure this stuff out eventually!


I like this picture just because of the perspective, the symbolism of the task at hand, and the story behind it. T is actually sitting on the bridge on the left side of that picture. Truth be told, he is really afraid of bridges. He started across this one, got about halfway across and thought, "Nope, not gonna do it." He turned to go back, and the guy was already crossing with his goats, so he had to finish. Sometimes he just needs a little "goating". ha!



I call this the National Geographic picture.

Comments

Popular Posts