Does heaven have restrooms?

Mom, if I remember right, when San asked the question we talked about getting new bodies when we go to heaven (although I STILL have no idea if we will need restrooms! I did tell him that.) and how there will be no more tears. But the no more tears thing came back to haunt me, because we were talking about how sometimes our behavior makes God sad, and he quickly threw the "I thought there's no more tears in heaven" back at me.

He's asking some tough ones, though. They're getting harder, and he just keeps firing them at me. Sometimes he doesn't even wait for an answer before asking the next one! Just wait. When we're there I'm going to be pointing him in your direction! ha!

Comments

Anonymous said…
You know, this is one intellegent kid. I have NEVER heard questions like these before, and I am glad that I do not have to answer them. I bet it keeps you on your toes. I just love my little Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
I agree with the one who posted before me. I've never heard questions like this coming from a child his age. Mercy! He's a DEEP thinker! :>)

Popular Posts