A fun night

I mentioned that T and I were busy yesterday matching up electrical cords to their electrical object, whatever it may be. It's been a daunting task, but in the middle of it, we found the cord to my external hard drive. I have been looking for this thing for about a month now, and was starting to panic because I know all of the things that are on that hard drive. I hooked it up immediately, and we had more fun, with the kids sitting around the computer watching videos of them playing in snow, school performances, playing with cousins...it was fun. The funniest one was watching Nathaniel jump on Trey's trampoline. I don't know why it was so funny, he was just being 2, but it was adorable watching him.

There were also the videos I made while we were working in China a few years back. So here it is. It may take a little while for the video to keep processing on youtube before it will play on here. I'll give it a day. ;)

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's priceless, Stacy. LOVED watching it and remembering our trips there with the Hughes!! Great, great memories. Thanks for putting this one your blog!

Mom

Popular Posts