Not much, but lots

Well, there's not much going on here, and there's a lot going on at the same time. :) Just some busy times, but not much to write about. Christopher's play is on the 9th. I'll keep everyone posted on that and try to get some good pictures. Timothy is into soccer at this point, though I'm not sure he's as excited about that as he used to be. At least not this year. Em is finished with her Junior paper. (HURRAY!) San is getting ready for his birthday, and is trying to invite as many friends as possible. (4 is a good number!) T and I are busy keeping up, helping out where we can, getting out of the way when we can, and that about sums things up lately! Hopefully there will be more to write about. Oh, and I loved hearing from you, Leigh Anne! Maybe I can try to recall some of our misadventures....or should we say "me following you around like a puppy." Remember when I went to high school with you? PUBLIC high school. Oooooooo.

Comments

Popular Posts