Kaysha

All I have to say is, "Do NOT give this girl a marshmallow gun!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Stacy, you are an electronic genius! HOW do you do what you do? I'm amazed. So, you got the pic of K. off her My Praise? Her eyes are a brilliant blue..Papa L. for sure.

around the world and back!
Mom
Anonymous said…
WHAT!?! why not? i love marshmallow guns!!!!! they are fun!! oh and by the way i loved the whole doris thing!!! lol my mom was "mad"!!!!! it was funny!!! she thinks em is conspiring againt har!!!! mwahahahaha i luv you guys!!!!

kaysha
Hey. I NEVER said I was talking about your mom! That came out of your mouth! ;) (Thanks for that)

Luv you back!
Anonymous said…
I was not mad. I laughed. I'm proud of my name. I get called that all the time, my Dr., my sweet neices, and even teens in the youth department, so whats the big deal!!! lets get off this and move on to other subjects like this beautiful daughter w/ such a obedient spirit and her wonderful ability to not talk about her mothers.
Anonymous said…
No, I say, "Let us continue with the Dorris thing." Dorris, Dorris, Dorris...yes! Well, I can see why she would not want to be called Dorris after you take the time to actually understand what it meant in the ancient Gaelic tongue. Ew, yuck. It is kinda like, um..."Hey did you just 'let' a Dorris?" Something along those lines. So with that tidbit of information finally "aired" (no pun intended) it is time to go. Perhaps we should lay this Dorris thing to rest.
Anonymous said…
your "proud" of ur name huh?!!!!!!! so then you wont mind if people start to call you that? yup thats what i thought!!!!!

Popular Posts