The shirts have arrived!

We received the Detroit shirts. Timothy is going to wear his to a field trip on Friday...the parent he is assigned to is from Detroit, so I'm sure he's going to be shown some favoritism. ha! They like him anyway. There is now a following of Taiwan baseball at school. Too fun. Sometimes it's just nice to go watch a game. Junior Carnival is this Friday...always lots of fun. This year the theme is Super Hero...so Em is hooked up. She's got lots of Superman and Supergirl stuff. Anywho, we're praying for dry skies. It's been raining off and on for a couple of days now! No plan B is in place either, so postponement might be in order, which would be bad for the 4 dozen brownies I'll be making for the event!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the "It's a Wonderful Life" movie! I think that just may be our Thanksgiving evening movie this year. We watched "A Christmas Story" at the Oasis in October anyway. :) I guess we just couldn't wait.

I finished my class this last Monday. Actually, I handed in all of final work on Friday, so I didn't have to worry about it over the weekend. It was a lot of work, but I was in a really neat team of girls (Jennifer, Jennifer and Maria) and we got it done when it was time to do team papers! It was fun getting to know them. One Jennifer is in Germany, and the other two are in the states. So here's to Team B! ha! They have actually checked out the blog, and I think they might be blogging soon, too. So have fun, gals, and enjoy. It's addicting, though!

Dad H...hope your knee is OK. Tell Gramma A we're thinking of her.... Mom and Dad H...thanks for thinking of us!

Ledbetters.... Shalom, Ya'll!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great post. You have great in-laws! How sweet to think of all of you and send those special packages that have just the right gifts!! Have fun this weekend. Dad will be back tomorrow night. He's in S'field this week.

lots and lots! Shalom to you too!!
Mom

Popular Posts