Junior Carnival

Last Friday was the Junior Carnival, and boy is Em glad it's over, being a Junior and all. This is one of two big things the Junior class works on during the year. They raise money with the Junior Carnival for the Junior/Senior banquet. That won't be until the end of the year, so she has time to relax.

But the carnival was great. San got roses from his "girlfriends". Three girls in Timothy's class who think he is adorable. He just looked at me and said, "They think I'm cute. Can you hold my flowers for me?" ha! Christopher and Timothy went around putting their friends in jail. You pay money to have some big junior boys chase down your friends and carry them off to jail for however much time you paid for. It's a big money maker. Of course there was lots of food...baked goods (I baked four dozen brownies...I may have mentioned that earlier), grilled goodies (T got in a water fight with the "Grill King"....also an ESPN collaborator....softball co-coach who isn't going to be there on tournament day because he and his family are going back to the states!!!) and some cool drinks with dry ice in them. The kids like drinking those. And none of my kids were interested in bringing home goldfish this year. Thank goodness! All in all it was a fun night.

T and the boys tried to do another ESPN thing...made "We (heart) Taiwan" signs and everything, but ended up way in left field. So no tv spots, just lots of people taking their pictures. They had a great time. Came home with noise makers. Yay.

I'll try to post some pictures later.

Comments

Popular Posts