Logan's 1st Easter

She's adorable, Kim! She's looking a bit too big for that chair. She is growing fast!

Big Dad was looking at the picture, and he said all he could focus on was the water spicket in the fridge, and the oven. We don't drink out of the spicket here, and we have small ovens. Funny the things you notice! :)

I wish we could meet this summer, but it looks more like we'll meet in 2008. Are you doing anything then? Baby girl will be big enough to take a day trip with Mama, I think. It's a must, though. I'll come loaded with Cheezits, generic granola bars and Fruit and Fiber. College food. Don't you miss it? (Do you still dunk your pizza crust in your coke? I do. I taught my kids to do it, too! ha!)

Love you! Keep the pictures coming!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Kim, when are you going to bring her to TX. to see us? Just wondering. She's adorable!
By the way, Kim? I'm wondering if you've given her medicine yet? Remember when I was giving Em medicine and I was taking forever, and you said, "Here, give that to me" and then you just squeezed her cheeks together and squirted it in! I was shocked, but realized it worked! ha! All those years in the day care paid off, huh? ;P
Anonymous said…
yeap I have given her some meds.. the first time she sprayed me so I had to pull out the old daycare tricks...:>

We would come to Texas anytime... that would be so much fun... I think Stacy said 2008...;> I wont bring any dogs..:> just my lil one..:>

Popular Posts