Update

The kids are in such a good place right now. I love having them around. They enjoy each other's company, they have good sets of friends, they are growing and improving in so many ways.

Em. She's becoming such a young lady. She is learning a lot about being responsible, studying, and her own personal growth in the Lord. She is the go-to person for people around here who need someone to care for their children, their animals, anything. She also has the best sense of humor. It's understated because she is so quiet. But because she is so quiet, she sees things that others miss, and this makes her seem intuitive to the needs of others. She also catches a lot of the inside jokes her teachers throw at the class.

Timothy. The girls in his class call him Brad Pitt. I don't see it, but they seem to. He's still the same, "Stick up for the little guy" person, and I love that. He's learned a lot this year about school, how to give teachers what they are looking for, how to keep up with his study schedule, etc. He also learned a lot about mischief. He and his pals tend to get into quite a bit of trouble for their talkative ways.

Christopher is coming into his own. He has paved his own path, separate from Timothy. It's nice to see, because they aren't competitive. (at least not all the time.) They are good about encouraging each other in each of their endeavors. He is turning out to be quite the entertainer. He keeps us laughing all the time, that's for sure!

Nathaniel is so different from the rest of the kids. Even he sees it. He is a driven little boy. I already spoke of his Lego adventures. Every time I see him, he has the video camera in his hand. We'll have to do something with his videos soon. I have to say I'm flattered by his thoughts of my computer abilities (he thinks I can do just about anything.), but I can't make light sabers shoot red and blue lights. I'll see what we can do, though. Maybe some lower level special effects might be in store. (ie, construction paper.)

T and I are having the time of our lives. He's such a good Big Dad. (Love ya, honey!)

OK. That's the most recent update. Nothing much to tell except that we're all getting over a stomach flu. We should be back to normal soon.

Love you all bunches!

Comments

Popular Posts