Macbooks, Summer, and other stuff


First, about my Macbook. I've learned that when you write something on your blog, it is timestamped and therefore equivalent to copyrighting in terms of determining timelines of events. That's good to know. That said, I'm going to write about my Macbook so that I can get the problem with it on record.

It's running great. No problems there. But I keep getting this black stuff all around the keys. Not good on a white computer. I sent it back once, and it took two weeks. It's back now, and the black stuff is back, too. I just want this documented so that if it turns out to be something with the wiring, I've got a record.

On to Summer. We are having the most enjoyable Summer so far, and it hasn't even gotten to the most exciting part yet! The weather has been so nice. It's been raining a lot, but mostly in late afternoon showers that cool things off. It's also been nice and breezy. Blue skies, and we've even had four mountain days in which we could see the grass on the mountains, sun shining through. Really beautiful. So much so, that we called the kids at home to get them to look at it. The most exciting part is Kay and Kaysha. They have their passports, their tickets are bought....they are definitely coming, and we're making plans. So many plans. Kay and Kaysha beware! Our cameras are ready, and we are good to go.

San and I had the cutest moment yesterday. He's a cuddler, so he was sitting with me, and I asked him if he knew I loved him. He said yes. I asked him how he knew and he said, "'Cause I'm cute." I told him that's not why, I love him because he's Nathaniel. He just smiled. Then I ask him HOW he knows I love him, not why. He said he could tell in my eyes. (awwww) Then he said because I wave to him when he's in class, I rub his back, and I tell him all the time. What would you say his love languages are??? :)

Em's excited because her good friend is here from the Netherlands and will be here all summer. She's been smiling all day. Timothy gets to work at the Missions Conference this week. He's happy to have some cash. And Christopher is looking forward to a week of swimming with his friends. All in all...life is gooooood.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I soooo enjoyed reading your blog today. What good news! The news about N. is so adorable. That kid knows how to steal your heart, doesn't he. Give everyone a big hug from us and have FUN with K & K.

Mom

Popular Posts