Spiderman 3

Well, we had a family diversion this afternoon and went to see Spiderman 3. It was pretty good. There were some great graphics there. San got a little teary eyed at one point (though he denies this with all he's worth!)

I spent Saturday in bed all day. I was getting sick on Friday (and worked really hard to keep a good healthy distance from the kindergartners I was testing). It hit me pretty hard on Saturday and I slept most of the day. Em took her SAT that day, and Timothy and Christopher had a choir get-together, which was kind of fun, because the choirs from all three campuses got together, sang a few songs, then spent the rest of the day swimming, playing basketball, and playing in the rain. :)

Another busy week ahead. The blog has been suffering, but I promise I will attempt to update a bit more. We have three weeks of school left. It tends to get hectic with all of the end of school stuff, but I'm looking forward to a nice relaxing summer. :)

Love ya!

Comments

Anonymous said…
So, what hit you? A virus? Cold? Flu? Take care of yourself please! We only have one of you!!

Praying!
Mom
(Hey, I just noticed I made a ryhme. Could even be a little song. LOL)

Popular Posts