Busy week

Well, I've had a busy week this week. I've thought of Andrea quite a bit as I set up programs for kids for next year. This program has her name all over it, both figuratively and literally.

T and I had a fun day on Friday. We're calling it "T and Ace's big adventure." Ha! We went on the bullet train, which made a 3 hour bus ride into a 1 hour train ride. I took video of what it looks like to go 200 MPH on the ground. I'll try to post it this week. Pretty cool.

The school had their talent show Friday night, and it did not disappoint. Lots of fun. We've got some crazy kids on this campus.

The kids have a waterpark to go to this week, Em has finals, (by the way, Em increased her SAT score by 210 points. Her counselor said she has only heard of a 180 point increase. Em was thrilled.) San has an end of the year party and my grades are due tomorrow. Looks like a fun week.

I'll post pictures of last weekend as soon as I can.

Comments

Popular Posts