update

Just a quick note. Em went to her banquet last night. Haven't seen her yet or heard about it, because she spent the night at a friend's house. They all went to a movie after the banquet. I'm sure there are some stories and great pictures.

Timothy and Christopher are at their soccer tournament. Timo's team is going to get crushed, we think. :) Christopher's team is pretty good. I'll post about it later. T's there getting some great pics.

San woke up throwing up this morning. It concerns me because of the whole eye thing. So I think we are going to need to go and get a blood test. I swear this thing creates more questions than any answers they can give here! It may be necessary to take him for further testing, we think. Keep him in your prayers!

OK. I'm off. Love to most. ha!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Throwing up is NOT fun, especially for San. Please keep us posted on his condition. Praying about that eye situation. Let us know what you decide to do.

Loving you and missing you!
Mom

Popular Posts