Back to Work...


Vacation is over, and tomorrow I start back to work. It's not as bad as it sounds. Some meetings, and things I'm really interested in. I'll have time to work on my class a little bit as well, so that's nice.

We're getting ready for Dad Hughes to get here. The kids are all excited. You wouldn't know they saw him last August. It will be a short visit, but that's OK. We'll take what we can get. :)

I am loving my class. It's challenging, but it's a lot of good information.

It's getting to be that time of year!!! Don't you just love the Fall?

Comments

Anonymous said…
i know what time of year it is... :>

Love,
punkinhead
Anonymous said…
At least you got a vacation We did in our own way. Just not the trip to the coast that we try to take every year.
Love ya
Kay and kaysha
Anonymous said…
Have fun with Dad Hughes. I know you will. We had almost 4 inches of rain this week. PTL!! YES, I love the FALL and Winter too and we're ready for some cooler weather!
Love you lots!
Mom
Anonymous said…
Punkinhead,
We need some baby punkinhead pictures! :) Send em and I'll post em!

Stacy
Anonymous said…
Kay,
Soon I'll be able to be there for a Thanksgiving. We'll have to wait till then. Get your football skills ready. You're going down! ha!

Mom,
I read it was raining there. I wasn't sure if you guys were getting it. Enjoy the weather for me!

Stacy
Anonymous said…
Please let us know as soon as your box arrives. It cost enough to send it ~ It had better get there before Dad Hughes!

Mom

Popular Posts