Stuff I love (in no particular order)

1. Curry. Big Dad made some today. That's good stuff.
2. A good romantic comedy.
3. A cold day in a WARM house.
4. A good book.
5. Blogs, especially when they connect family.
6. Kindred spirits.
7. Christopher. He doesn't go to sleep at night (says he can't) until he gets a hug
8. Timothy. Doesn't mind holding my hand in public.
9. Em. She eats lunch with me.
10. The look in a student's face when they "get it".
11. Nathaniel and his constant question. And humming.
12. Good friends.
13. Big Dad.
14. A good devotion book.
15. Awesome worship music. Not the kind that goes on and on, either.
16. A preacher that gets you thinking and analyzing yourself.
17. Truth.
18. Justice.
19. The American way.
20. That passage of scripture that God uses to change your entire paradigm.

That's just good stuff.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I made a comment on this yesterday and it didn't show up. I love 'the things I love'. They're all good stuff. :>)

Popular Posts