25 Random Things

My Cousin in Law tagged me with a 25 Random Things meme. For those of you not on Facebook, I thought I'd post it just for fun. If you want to do it to, let me know in the comments, and I'll link to your site.

Here goes:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.


1. I've lived in a variety of places: Texas, California, Missouri, Florida, Thailand, China and Taiwan. A little variety there.
2. I've dated Big Dad since we were 18... I know him well.
3. I LOVE horses and being around horses.
4. I had my own horse, Glow Girl (I didn't name her) all through high school. She was so fun.
5. I was once a homecoming queen. Really. It's true. I have the newspaper clippings to prove it.
6. I have an older brother. My younger brother died when he was 19 from aplastic anemia. (really, he died from chicken pox because he had aplastic anemia.)
7. I love watching my kids' grow in their different interests. It's amazing how different they are. I love that.
8. We used to own an iguana. They're cool pets.
9. I've used the intercom at Walmart for my own benefit. (a prank)
10. I love a good prank (which means they're not mean!)
11. Thanks to Facebook, I'm now friends with people from every place I've ever lived or worked.
12. I used to be part of a TPing group called the three and a half muskateers. I was the half. We were good.
13. I went to high school in Liberty Hill, college in Springfield, and worked in Spring Hill. It sometimes got confusing when sending letters.
14. I love American Idol.
15. I enjoy history
16. I enjoy watching people work who are really good at what they do.
17. I love to read classic novels. Just finished To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. I love that book.
18. Brian Regan is hilarious.
19. My favorite dog would be a maltese/yorkie mix. Big Dad calls it snack food for his favorite dog.
20. My dad baptized me, gave me my high school diploma, and performed my wedding ceremony. That's pretty cool.
21. My mom is my hero.
22. Walking the line at my college graduation was a big deal for me. It was a hard-won victory.
23. Thinking of 25 things is hard!
24. Friendships are important to me.
25. Family and extended family are very important to me.

Comments

Popular Posts