America....(use America the Beautiful music here)

It's so nice to be on this side of the pond. I have forgotten how nice. It's only been one day, but I've already had an ice caramel latte at Starbucks and yes it did taste just a little bit better. And I can't tell you how nice it is to drive on wide roads, and walk on poop-free sidewalks.

I think Vuji remembered me. He's still as cute as ever. But he makes his mile walk around the block with no problems, and when he gets home he lays flat on the tile floor to cool himself off. So cute.

The cousins are fun. We all met at McDonald's on Wed. night, and ended up staying there a little late. It was fun catching up. Jesse even called and I talked with him. It's nice to be back in the loop of things, even in a small way. :) Adri got her driver's license today (watchout!), Braeden is tall, McKenna is taller, Kaysh is busy as ever and Kaylynn is just adorable. Jimmy received money for cokes, which made him happy, and Josh is...well, he's absent. But it's to be expected. Joleigh's new husband was there, so it was nice meeting the newest member of the family. He fits in perfectly, meaning he can take a joke, and gives as good as he gets.

I've already had a manicure and pedicure, mom's treat. And she bought me new shoes for my "birthday." She also informed me that I sent her the LINK to a mother's day card on mother's day, not the card. She said I was so generous that I let her choose whichever card she wanted. ha! That's so funny that i did that, and after last month, I can see how that happened! Oh well. Such is life. Mom, you can do the same for me on my birthday. ha!

We're in for a busy time for the next couple of months, but we're looking forward to it. Of course some shopping will be in the mix. Gotta have some shopping. At the new outlet mall.

Yay America. :)

Comments

Louise said…
welcome back!!! Where are you?

:D

Popular Posts