Facebook

I have a Facebook account now. I got one because my kids have one, and well, I just want to know more about how it works. (I really like the fact that people can only contact you if you let them. It keeps prowlers at bay.)

But there has been a fringe benefit. I wrote about my former students here, about how they were a special class in the way that they remained friends, and now I have been able to get back in contact with a few of them. Too fun. They are grown, are leading adventurous and amazing lives, and having a blast. It is so fulfilling to see them living their lives as adults, making good decisions, and working in jobs that help others. Not that I had anything to do with it, but it's good just knowing that the potential I saw in them way back then is being realized by their hard work, perseverance and passion.

Great job, you guys! I'm so proud!

Mrs. H

Comments

Popular Posts