Happy (late) birthday Mom Hughes!!!!

I just want to say Happy Birthday to you! What can you say to a mom who calls US on her birthday, and doesn't make us feel bad about it? We thought of you all that day, and the day before as well. We hope you had a great birthday. Did you go to Morrison's or someplace a little more fancy? As far as food, there's no place better! :)

You have been a great mother-in-law, and I wouldn't want anyone else. You have raised a wonderful man, and the kids and I owe you for that. You are talented and experienced in so many areas. I love that we have things that you made in our house. You never complain, and you are always there to help in any way you can. We love and appreciate you very much, and look forward to when we get to see you again.

Thanks for calling to give me my test results. :) It is always good to know that I know things like who wrote the Florida State Song and how many counts a quarter note has. If anyone in Florida sees this blog, and is responsible for creating the tests given to teachers, do me a favor and make it meaningful! Really. As a teacher's test, it was useless! Just my two cents.

I will continue on with my recap of our summer later, but first I wanted to send a shout out to my mother in law for her birthday this week. :)

PS. Nathaniel was on the plane when T explained to him that he got you last for two whole years. You should have seen the look on his face!!!! Priceless. And just so you know, the rules of the game are that YOU have to tag him. I definitely will have to blog this story.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Yes, you are blessed to have such a great MIL. ...and talented!!! I have one of her 'fruits of the Spirit' paintings hanging my my kitchen. She has the 'touch' that few people have.

Mama Boo

Popular Posts