Happy Birthday, DAD!!!

Dad,

I cannot believe you are as OLD are you are! ha! I sure wish we could have been there to celebrate your birthday with you. We called, but you guys were already off to Nebraska. I just can't keep up with your jet-set life these days. :)

I just want you to know that we all are so proud of you and love you very much. You're a great dad, a wonderful role model, an amazing preacher/teacher, and an all around humble guy. I've always wondered how it was possible for me to get the best dad in the world. God knew it would take the best dad to raise me. ha!

You are missed! We are already missing Funniest Home Videos at 11 o'clock at night, the gab-fests, and just hanging around. Next time we're home we'll have to tackle that garage for you. We'll be there a year. We just might have time!

Like a milkshake on the moon!!!!!!!!!

Tim, Stacy, Em, Timo, Bubs and San

Comments

Trey said…
Happy Birthday, Mr. Ledbetter!!
Hope you have many, many more.
Rich, Colleen, & Trey
Anonymous said…
Dad had a surprise 'pot-luck' today after church. All of the classes gathered in the auditorium and sang Happy Birthday to him Fun! The Fellowship Hall was decorated and we had food, food, food. Wish you could have been there. it's been a good birthday.
Love you!
Mom

Popular Posts