Post #203!

I just realized I passed the 200 mark on posts! Guess I could have done something with that.

This has been such a fun week. We have been in touch with some people from our past. It's kind of fun that T and I share some of the same friends from our college days. It's nice to have that history together.

Miss Herman, it's so fun that you are on the list! I will look forward to hearing your insights. I would love to hear about your time in Thailand. I loved your classes. Did I ever tell you that going to SMS after taking those El Ed courses from BBC was a walk in the park? Truly. You, Mrs. Tharpe, and Mrs. McConoughey were TOUGH! :) It has prepared me though, and I'm forever greatful.

Mike Rodriguez...it's so good to hear from you! I love that you are friends with both Tim and me. You know, when I saw your picture, I knew I would have picked you out of a crowd, even with all of that white hair! :) It sounds like God is really using your gifts and talents. We have to meet up at some point.

Kim, when you read this, yes, I will send the picture of Mike. :)

Love to all!

Comments

Trey said…
Hey, let us know how Mike is doing. Mom wonders about him every now and then. Tell him that we all say "HI!"
Anonymous said…
I sent your blog site to Miss Herman. I think she will enjoy it. She always asks about you...how you're doing, etc. I think I've told her that she was a favorite of yours.

Popular Posts