More old friends...

We've had another wave of getting in touch with, or at least catching up on, some college buddies.

The Karpiuk brothers. That brings back a lot of fun memories. These guys made college a lot more interesting. They kept us laughing, and kept things lively ALL the time. Between cheerleading, the cafeteria, and hanging out with friends, it amounts to many good memories.

Stewart, I already told you that my kids now know all of those Christmas songs you guys would sing in Ray Adam's class. I was a nervous freshman in that class, and you guys made college life so much more relaxed and entertaining. Remember how you and Scott (and who else?) would rate Mr. Adam's jokes in the back of the class, so that he kept trying for a 10? Too funny.

Scott, I remember talking on the phone with Tim, and he told me to hang on a minute, then he ran back to the phone and I could hear you yelling. He had done the shaving cream in the envelope trick while you were laying in front of the door playing Trival Pursuit. I'm sure there are MANY more stories like that!

Kim and I felt sorry for Greg Wells, because when we left the caf pit, he was out there sweeping, working off his 99 work hours. So we went to one of those cookie stores in the mall and got him a big cookie that said, "Roses are red, stars are shiny, this is for working off your itty bitty hiney." Ha!

(I'm sure Kim will join in this one!)

Anyway, we're so glad to hear from you, Stewart, and Scott...it looks like you're doing great, too! You guys have a good one, Aye?

Comments

Popular Posts