Mint plant

T bought a mint plant at the store. He bought it so he can make his own mint tea. But he is so fascinated with this thing. He calls me over to look at it, pointing out how the leaves are florescent in the sunlight. He is amazed at how fast the leaves turn to face the sun each day. And it grows crazy fast. The kids and I are getting such a kick out of HIM getting a kick out of the mint plant. So it came as no surprise the other day when I walked by Tim in the living room. He was staring at the plant as usual, going on and on about how cool it is, talking about all of the traits of this plant that he finds so fascinating, when I hear him say, " I love you, mint plant." Whoda thunkit.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's toooo funny. LOL! Tell T. we love him as well!!! :>)

Popular Posts