classes

Well, I'm enrolled to take two online courses. I'm really excited about them. They will last only three weeks each, and will overlap a little bit so that I'll only be working on them for a month total. But I'm thinking it is going to be an intensive month. Lots of papers to write. Both are graduate level courses shoved into three weeks. I did that with one 4 hour graduate level course last summer (but it was two weeks instead of three) and in the end I was dreaming about educational therapy even when I was awake. ha! So it should be an interesting month. In the meantime I will still have school meetings, mouths to feed, and of course the dreaded laundry monster. All of that to say "PRAY FOR ME!!!!"

I still plan to post, but if I don't post as often, I know you all will understand. A "Hang in there" every now and then will be nice. :)

Love you guys!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Stac, just consider this our 'occasional hang in there' from Mom and Dad. :>)

Love,
Mom and Dad

P.S. Now WHO do you think asked me to say that?????

Pepe????? :>)
Thanks!!!

I'm thinking it had to be Pepe. Yep, that's who.

:)

Popular Posts