I am so glad that it is almost fall. It is my favorite time of the year. I like the changing seasons: Spring because it gets us out of the funk of Winter, and Fall because it is the beginnings of good things. Time with family, traditions, fun, play, vacations. I always feel a bit melancholy this time of year. I read Robert Fulghum's "It was on Fire when I lay Down on it" or "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever." It's the kind of weather that makes you want to sit around a fire with hot chocolate and a good book, with slippers and a throw. Fall is the anticipation of good things.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a gorgeous view!
Anonymous said…
It's the kind of weather that makes you want to sit around a fire with hot chocolate and a good book, with slippers and a throw. Fall is the anticipation of good things.

Yes, and then there's Thanksgiving right around the corner. Our favorite holiday ~ lots of wonderful memories!
Anonymous said…
Wow .....this is a beautiful view !

Popular Posts