San and Legos

To say San is obsessed with Legos is an understatement. He eats, sleeps and dreams about Legos, and spends countless hours making sets and video taping productions. We have at least three full tapes of his Lego movies, and they are fun to watch. You can see the evolution of his abilities as a stop-motion movie maker while watching the videos. You can also hear his narration at times, which is adorable. But over the weekend I allowed him to use my Mac iMovie application to put his videos together to make an actual movie. He doesn't know how to use audio yet, though that's his next step (he has action scripts in his head, but not speaking scripts), and there are some fine tuning he needs to learn such as transitions and how to extend certain scenes, but I think his first attempt is great, especially for a nine year old. Here is his first Lego Movie. Enjoy!

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is awesome...what a great job! I think our kids would totally have a blast together; my 12 year old Jared is doing the same thing with his legos...he's always been a fan of the lego world. I cannot tell you how many frame by frame photos I have in my photo gallery of legos and how many hours he has spent on the internet watching the lego videos. Too funny...thanks for sharing!
Trey said…
Trey just said "wow" and "I thought I was a lego nut"

Popular Posts